Clarity of Thought

Atlast, i have got the necessary clarity of thought. I have decided to stay with my studies and continue with my Ph.D. The clarity was achieved because of Bhagavad Gita. It is really a divine book. Your search for solution to any problem never goes unanswered. What is required is an understanding of the internal meaning and ability to apply for your problem. I dont consider myself as a great master of Bhagavad Gita. I have learnt so little from it that i am really ashamed how i could have missed reading a book which is a holy one for us. I have a copy of it commented by Swami Chidbhavananda. The english is pretty descent with clear split of every sloga with its corresponding meaning.
If you get a chance to read it, do read it. I would rather say atleast buy a copy and keep it. It will come handy at some time in life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Balaji!! Read all your blogs.. .Frankly speaking couldn't understand most of them... all d technical terms sounded greek and latin to me...probably coz im not so proficient with these technicalities.. but about this particular one " Clarity of thought", how exactly did Bhagvadgita help you on choosing on to one of your contemplating thoughts...? (i.e, pursuing your PhD).. Actually sounds quite interesting and exciting to know about..
Balaji P G said…
Renunciation from the fruit of ur deed. The actions u perform are driven by the almighty, any decision made is also made by him. This dawned upon me in reading Bhagavad Gita.

Popular posts from this blog

Brindhavanasaranga raaga

Remote Desktop

Paper writing