Programming

I have been programming in VC++ for the past 8 hours. I really don't know now what i have programmed and whether this stuff is going to work the way it is desired. My program is a bit complicated one. The VC++ output cannot be immediately seen.This needs to be converted to PARAMICS compatible dynamic linked library files. And using the PARAMICS have to test it. The worst part is the PARAMICS just quits without really informing what went wrong.

Hope i don't get much errors this time around. Tomorrow is a crucial day for me. Infact the day i am gonna get crucified. I have a meeting with my supervisor and till this point i don't have any tangible results that could substantially speak of my work for the past few weeks. Hope everything goes well. Will update on what happened tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brindhavanasaranga raaga

Remote Desktop

Paper writing