Career

For the past few days i have been thinking about my career plan. It almost struck on my face that i dont have one till now. Hopefully my PhD should be completed in a year or so. What next? 
The answer is bleak. I don't know if i would love to do a post-doctoral fellowship. If at all i do will i be interested in doing it in the field of study that i am involved in presently. I am not sure. This is a worrying issue but i seem to have decided mentally to move out of the field i am working in. What field i would be interested in working? That is yet to be decided and might take some more time for me to come to a firm conclusion. Pure AI, data mining or clustering techniques....let me leave it for the fate to decide it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brindhavanasaranga raaga

Paper writing

Remote Desktop